= I-D House Brands
- No color or artificial flavors
- No trans fats, low to no cholesterol, low in saturated fat
- Source of Omega-3
- Health Check™ (Canadian heart and Stroke Foundation)
- Gluten Free and Vegan (Ginger Carrot)
- The crispbread was developed in the 15th century. Originally from the Nordic countries in Sweden, where rye was the main crop.
- Wasa, a Swedish company, is the world's largest producer of crispbread, Scandinavian style.
- Baked fine cookies in Trimbach in Swiss since 1905
- We guarantee to use only wholesome raw ingredients and the finest Swiss chocolate.
Wilkin & Sons Ltd
Fruit Growers and Preservers
- The very first Tiptree conserves were made in England in 1885 and to this day, Wilkin still specializes in fruit growing on the Tiptree estate
- Over a hundred years experience
- Wilkin & Sons own almost 1,000 acres of farmland in and around the village of Tiptree
- Every single fruit is hand sorted and only the very best is used in every Wilkin product