= I-D House Brands
Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
- In business for over 25 years
- Cape Cod potato chips provide all-natural goodness and fresh flavors with their hand-stirred kettle-cooked chips
- Fruit applesauce in re-sealable pouches
- 100% fruit, no added sugar
- 1 pouch = 1 fruit
- No preservative, no colorant
- Nut free & gluten free
New York Style
- Premium deli snacks
- Famous for their authenticity, quality and great taste
- Perfect for special entertaining occasions or as a "healthier-for-you" snack right out of the bag
- Pågen is a modern bakery with a proud tradition, founded in 1987
- Pågen Swedish toasts are available in more than 40 countries worldwide
- Crunchy delicious long-lasting specialty breads with healthy properties
- For the ultimate hors-d'oeuvres and desserts
- These extra ordinary thin and crisp croustades are perfect for creating endless varieties of fancy looking bites
The Kale and Quinoa chips for the health-conscious consumer.
- 100% vegan kale chips
- Excellent source of Vitamin, A, K, C and antioxidants
- Flavours: Dill, Olive oil and Lemon, Sea Salt
- The only chips having quinoa flour as its first ingredient
- Flavours: Sea Salt, Cheddar, BBQ, Sour Cream and Onion
All chips are gluten free, without preservations, articifial colouring or flavours, trans fat and cholesterol free
Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps
Crunch’em. Crack-em. Dip’em. Stack’em™.
- Pretzel Crisps® are a modern twist on an old favourite.
- Flavours: Original, Garlic and Parmesan, Everything
- They’re the best part of the pretzel, all of the flavour and crunch you love but lighter, crispier and more versatile!
- Whether you like them plain, dipped, or paired with your favourite toppings, we’re sure you’ll enjoy this wholesome snack.
- The crispbread was developed in the 15th century. Originally from the Nordic countries in Sweden, where rye was the main crop.
- Wasa, a Swedish company, is the world's largest producer of crispbread, Scandinavian style.